The sun has set up a permanent home at Pont Royal – a gift transcended by the faultless upkeep of this course. The greens roll throughout the year, the closely-mowed fairways welcome your ball with a smile and the 18 holes offer a varied palette of challenges against a backdrop of delicious, unspoiled scenery.
Golfers enjoy a delightful voyage between sweet-smelling pine trees, gentle hills and the sparkling water that swathes certain greens.
Whether timid beginners, “single-figure” players, joyful groups or professionals, all come to play at one time or another at this unique course designed by Seve Ballesteros. What’s more, you can now take advantage of the new 6-hole “Durance” golf school, forming part of the Leadbetter academy!
18 holes, par 72, 6303 m
+ Golf de la Durance, 6 holes, par 19, 910 m Yellow tees
- Black tees: 6303 m slope 151
- White tees: 6123 m slope 151
- Yellow tees: 5778 m slope 149
- Blue tees: 5169 m slope 143
- Red tees: 4847 m slope 143
- Director: Jérôme Lauredi
- Architect: Severiano Ballesteros
- Year of opening: 1991
- Children’s club, pool, riding school, tennis court, fitness centre.
- Walks, sightseeing, excursions to the local Provencal markets, Avignon festival and Roque d’Anthéron festival.
- Shops, fitness centre
- By road: A 7 highway, 10 minutes from Sénas exit
- By rail: Avignon and Aix railway stations 30 minutes
- By air: Marseille-Marignane airport 40 minutes